Please ensure you have read and understood these terms prior to applying to be a Fabric Funhouse Wholesaler and placing wholesale orders with us. If you’re outside of the domestic U.S., please make sure you also read the terms and conditions specific to international wholesale orders (labeled below). These Terms and Conditions apply to all wholesale account holders.
We love our Business Partners and are thrilled to share our products with shops & makers!
To qualify for wholesale purchases, you must be a valid business and agree to the following terms and conditions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Any business that wishes to place a wholesale order with Caribbean Kulture Creations must first be approved for a wholesale account. In order to gain approval, we may require details from you, including your business name, State Tax ID/EIN/GST/VAT, address or URL of your retail or online outlet, and all pertinent contact details.
- If you already have an account with us, please email email@example.com with a copy of your Sales Tax ID or equivalent documentation for your area, and the Resale Certificate found here so we can make the necessary changes to transition it to a wholesale account.
- If you would like to retain use of your current account for personal purchases, make sure you log out before applying for Wholesale. When completing the application, use the business email you would like all invoices, tracking, and communication to go to. You will be unable to have one email for both of your accounts. If you do not yet have a Caribbean Kulture Creations account with your new business email, one will be created for you utilizing your Wholesale Application information. An invitation to activate your account and create a password will be emailed to the email you provide.
- Caribbean Kulture Creations will make an assessment as to your eligibility for a wholesale account based on the information provided and on other criteria including, but not limited to, other products and brands stocked by your store and physical proximity to other confirmed Caribbean Kulture Creations wholesalers.
- To keep your Wholesale Account in good standing, a minimum of one $500 order is required per calendar year.
- Wholesale account holders are only approved for the specific retail or online outlet that has been listed on their initial application. If you wish to sell from a further associated outlet (online or retail) in the same business name as your initial application, you must have this approved by Caribbean Kulture Creations.
- Selling from additional outlets without our knowledge and approval may result in the suspension or cancellation of your wholesale account.
- Once your application is approved you will be able to place your first order online via our Quick Order Form.
- Our Business Partners get exclusive access to our site with their log on. Prices shown online when logged in will now reflect their discount pricing on all applicable items. Placing an order is easy! Simply log into your account by clicking the person icon, or under the wholesale tab at the top of the website. Along with your order history and account information, you will see a link to our Quick Order Form. Use this Quick Order Form to fill your cart with ease and access all wholesale options available to you!
- Minimum Order Value of $500 qualifies you for access to the following:
- 25% off MSRP:
- Cork Fabric – ALL SIZES (with no MOQ) will be shipped within our fast retail turnaround time. Cork fabric will be individually cut, continuous available upon request and may be subject to additional fees.
- Waxed Canvas – If you want your fabric rolled, you must order 3 yards of the same color.
- Sileather – Prepackaged cuts (27″ x 36″) or continuously cut yardage (x54″ WOF)
- Botanical Dye
- 25% off MSRP:
- There may, at times, be some products, including limited edition products or certain product lines that may not be available for wholesale purchase. We reserve the right to exclude certain items or entire lines of products from wholesale.
- MSRP can be found on CaribbeanKultureCreations.com, but you must be logged out of your Wholesale Account to view.
- Most major credit cards accepted (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express).
SHIPPING & FULFILLMENT
- Once payment is received, we will be unable to make changes or remove items from your order.
- In stock items will ship according to our outlined Shipping Policy, other items requiring production will ship within 7 business days of arrival.
- Continuous runs may need to be cut for defects, flaws, or other quality control reasons. Runs will be no less than 3 yards without prior approval from Wholesaler.
- Email our customer care team with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wholesale products are made to order. Orders requiring production may require a minimum of 8-12 weeks from the time of your order for completion of items. Production items and larger orders may require more time; please contact us for information about availability.
- Wholesalers incur all shipping costs. Caribbean Kulture Creations will provide tracking info. UPS is typically used for large domestic orders.
- If your shipment is damaged in transit, refuse delivery. If unable to refuse delivery, you agree to contact Carrier and Caribbean Kulture Creations within 5 days of delivery. Please DO NOT throw away package, packing materials, or damaged goods. Carriers require photographs of both the damaged box and products.
- Caribbean Kulture Creations cannot be held liable for any errors or shipping delays caused by the carrier but will work to help facilitate retrieval. Problems must be reported in writing by email and you will not be able to return goods until a written authorization from Caribbean Kulture Creations is received. Goods that are sent back without prior authorization may not be eligible for credit to your account.
DAMAGES & DEFECTS
- Please contact Caribbean Kulture Creations at email@example.com within 5 business days of receipt if your shipment contains damaged or defective items.
- Authorized returned merchandise will be refunded. Returned merchandise will not be accepted if it is held for more than 15 days after receipt.
- Please note that Cork Products are derived from natural materials and may contain blemishes that are not considered defective.
CANCELLATION OF WHOLESALE ORDERS
- After payment is received and processing of your order has begun, we do not allow for cancellations.
- If you have not paid your invoice within 7 days, Caribbean Kulture Creations reserves the right to cancel your order and make any reserved items available to other customers.
- The same application process outlined above applies to international wholesale. International retailers (if approved) can order using the Quick Order Form. Following this, an invoice will be sent within 2 business days and payment in the equivalent of USD value of your local currency is required before products are posted. You will receive tracking information via email at time of shipment.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Shipping rates will vary depending on weight & dimensions. Additional Shipping may be invoiced separately based upon order requirements( ie extra large dimensions 60″+). Customs delays may occur in some instances.
- Purchasers may elect to use a physical U.S. address to take advantage of our domestic shipping policies.
INTERNATIONAL DUTIES & TAXES
- You will need to check your customs regulations, as sometimes there are duties, taxes or fees due. These duties, taxes, or fees are solely the responsibility of the Wholesaler.
- Caribbean Kulture Creations will not be responsible for the payment of any customs levies, duties or, taxes that may be associated with the delivery of wholesale orders in your country. Wholesale customers are solely responsible for any such fees. We ask that you please make yourself aware of any possible fees before placing a wholesale order with Caribbean Kulture Creations.
COPYRIGHT & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All of the designs, content within, and any materials made available on the website are the sole property of Caribbean Kulture Creations . The website, designs, images and content within are protected by copyright and intellectual property law and may not be reproduced in any form without the express written consent of Caribbean Kulture Creations.
- If product images are needed for your website, Caribbean Kulture Creations will provide you high resolution digital copies. Please contact your representative for more information.
- By becoming a wholesaler, we are granting you a temporary license to sell Caribbean Kulture Creations products and use our promotional imagery in your own marketing, however no rights to our products, designs, photographs, branding or otherwise will transfer during the wholesale relationship. You hereby agree not to reprint, post, or copy (including electronic or digital scans) any photography, sales materials, or product designs without the expressed written consent of Caribbean Kulture Creations.
- Any attempt to use our intellectual property in a manner outside of, or inconsistent with, these Terms and Conditions may result in suspension or cancellation of your wholesale account or further action being taken against you for copyright or any other relevant intellectual property infringement.
SUSPENSION/CANCELLATION OF WHOLESALE ACCOUNT
Caribbean Kulture Creations reserves the right to suspend or cancel your wholesale account in the following circumstances:
- You have engaged in improper or prohibited trading practices including, but not limited to, selling Caribbean Kulture Creations products from an unapproved outlet or using images, logos or any other intellectual property in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions or our rights as intellectual property holders.
- You have failed to maintain good standing with your Wholesale Account by not placing at least one qualifying order per calendar year;
- You have failed to pay for orders or have attempted to cancel more than one order;
- You have failed to advise us of a change to your selling practices, locations, or any other material factor relevant to our wholesale approval process;
- Failure to abide by these Terms & Conditions, or representation contrary or diminishing in nature to the Caribbean Kulture Creations brand will also result in a termination of this agreement and Wholesale Account.
CHANGES TO WHOLESALE
- Caribbean Kulture Creations reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions that govern our wholesale relationships at any time. We will notify current wholesale account holders of any such changes.
- Furthermore, we reserve the right to make alterations to our wholesale products, prices, shipping methods, returns policies or any other part of our wholesale process.
- If you have any questions or concerns about our Wholesale procedures or Terms and Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to assist you.
- Above Purchaser further certifies that if any property so purchased tax free is used or consumed by the firm, company, organization, affiliate or as an individual as to make it subject to a Sales or Use Tax, Purchaser will pay the tax due directly to the proper taxing authority. This agreement will remain in effect and shall be part of each order which we may hereafter give to the Purchaser and shall be valid until cancelled in writing by either party or revoked by the state.
- The taxable items described above, or on the attached order or invoice, will be resold by the Purchaser within the geographical limits of the United States of America, its territories and possessions, or within the geographical limits of Canada, in their present form or attached to other taxable items to be sold.
- The Purchaser understands that if they make any use of the items other than retention, demonstration or display while holding them for sale, they must pay sales tax on the items at the time of use based upon the purchase price.
- The Purchaser understands that it is a criminal offense to give a resale agreement to the Seller for taxable items that they know, at the time of purchase, are purchased for personal use rather than for the purpose of resale, and depending on the amount of tax evaded, the offense may range from a Class C misdemeanor to a felony of the second degree.